Monday, May 3, 2010

My Plans for This Challenge

Oddly enough, I am no longer finding "The Challenge" challenging at all. Over the past two and a half months, I have grown accustomed to it, and I now derive great joy from treasuring my possessions, using things until the very end, and saving money to donate to people who need it so much more than I. The thing is that, although in some ways I've given up so much, if we divided the world's resources, opportunities, and "things" evenly, I still have much more than my fair share. I feel called to right that balance wherever, whenever, however possible, with Mother Theresa as my role model and inspiration.

Also, life just tastes sweeter with less. Everything is appreciated more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!