Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More Sanity Savers

1. Baby Name Books: When I cannot sleep at night, I read baby names. They are interesting enough that I can bear being awake, and boring enough that they don't keep me up.

2. Bright Lights and Loud Music: I have spent hours today (going on three or four) shut in the den, listening to loud music with bright light on. Because of this, I have stayed only mildly depressed today.

3. This Cabbage Patch Kid: This is Autumn. Autumn is cuddly and feels firm and strong to me. She is good to squeeze when times are hard:

4. Hot Milk Before Bed: I used to do this all the time when I was a kid; it warmed me inside and out. Now it makes taking my meds something to look forward to.

Just giving credit where credit is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!