Thursday, November 12, 2009

Where has all my sleep gone?

I need sleep. I can feel how tired I'm getting. I've woken up at least three times every night for the past three nights. The first two nights, I was manic; the third night, I was depressed.

How can I tell the difference? Simple: if I wake up at two in the morning feeling way too happy, I'm manic. If I have a very sad dream and wake up at two in the morning wanting to cry, I'm depressed.

I'm just tired of having mood swings at night!

Oh, and I don't particularly enjoy being on a medication that makes me thirsty 24/7, either. Trivial thing to be complaining about, perhaps, but nonetheless I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!