Friday, December 25, 2009

Blessed

I am blessed...I am so blessed.

My feet are not pain-free, and they probably never will be, but I feel good enough to run, skip, jump, rollerblade...everything.

Psychiatrically, I am totally stable. On my meds, I am symptom-free: back to being goofy, fun, passionate, adolescent ME!

I have a wonderful family: close-knit, loving, warm, giving, etc. etc. etc.

In my hometown, I have a wonderful friend who might as well be family...we've known each other for eleven years.

At school, I have two of the greatest friends for whom anyone could ever ask, and a dorm full of girls who would kill for me.

I do not know who I am, but I do know where I'm going.

And...the icing on the cake...last night I took a walk to look at pretty Christmaas lights. They were lovely! And skipping down the street singing jingle bells is totally worth the cold and the pain.

To all my Christian readers, Merry Christmas! And to everyone, a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!