Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Challenge Day 7

So apparently the groggers being sold were being sold to raise money to donate to a food bank. It seems a little contradictory to me not to donate money because I'm saving it to donate, so I will pay my dollar when I next see the Deans of Jewish Life.

In other news, I am missing my school ID, which will not be cheap to replace but definitely counts as a necessary purchase.

I have also decided to allow myself to splurge on a pair of pantyhose for an interview later this month. I am trying to win a scholarship for a summer program and I'd like to look professional (well, not professional, but teenage sophisticated).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!