Friday, March 5, 2010

Bipolar Update and the Challenge Day 13

First of all, we finally found a medication combination that works. I am HAPPY--deeply settled and contented and feeling like me--for the first time in weeks.

The hardest thing to give up for The Challenge has been trips to the theater. My school's Theatrical Society organizes trips to see plays--good plays--every so often, but tickets cost five to ten dollars apiece. If I cannot afford to donate to Grady's grant fund because I am saving for Haiti, I certainly cannot afford to buy theater tickets while I am savinf to donate to Haiti. Still, I miss the theater.

13 is a lucky Jewish number. I wonder if anything good related to The Challenge will happen today.

Also, speaking of Grady, perhaps you could consider signing up to be a prayer warrior for another child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!