Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Challenge Day 23

I am going through my room and donating a lot to Goodwill. I just have too much...stuff, especially clothes. I do not need so much clothing when so many people in the world go partially naked. I kept enough clothing to get through a week, plus ten sentimental items, and packed up the rest. It came to three and a half bags.

I also packed up the books I never read. Next project is the rest of my desk.

I really do believe in living with few enough things to be almost uncomfortable for our society.

My two big English quotes in this vein: "I saw wnat I saw and I can't forget it." (Sara Groves)
"Give until it hurts." (Mother Teresa)
Also, my shoe drive is happening! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!