Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Challenge Day 11 and Depression

Again, no opportunity to spend money, so nothing really to report. I do have an appointment with my psychiatrist this afternoon; he does not take insurance and my parents are paying out of pocket. I feel bad about that.

On the other hand, I really need to see him. I am sooo depressed right now. I am literally living moment to moment because life is so excruciating. I was depressed in my sleep last night, and I could tell. This morning, my Biblical Archeology class worked wonders to raise my spirits, but now I can feel myself sinking back into that horrible depression. I need help; I want out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please no hate speech or inappropriate language. Please remember to be polite. Thank you!